- Enter User ID and Password exactly as given in the instructional email you received if this is your first
login. Otherwise, use your saved login credential to login.
- Note that the Password is case-sensitive, so type carefully.
- If you forget your password, just click the Reset Password button to reset your password.
A randomly generated password will be sent to you via email after
the system has verified your info against the member database.
- If you do not receive email after you reset your password in your inbox folder, check your junk or spam folder to see if
it is there. If so, move it to your inbox folder and mark it as non-spam.
If not, it is likely that your email hosting service have blocked the email altogether.
In either case, go to
this page (click here)
and look up your corresponding email client and follow the steps
to add our system email account firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- Once in your Personal Information Page, you will be able to view and change your profile and login credential.
You will also be able to view your payment records and access to many other resources, including an archive
of past newsletters.
- On January 1 of each year, a Payment button will show up automatically in the Payment section to allow
you to renew your membership for another year.
- Starting 2016, all online forms will be launched from your Personal Information Page for the ease of your
participation in the events.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you did not receive your log in instructions.